Live Support

Forums » General Information About TVV

How To... Become Friends

• 188 posts
    August 24, 2015 5:08 PM EDT

How do I friend another member here?

To become friends with other members, start with the Member page.

To the right of each members name, you can see who is already your friend and who isn't. Click Add Friend to request their friendship.

On the very right of the same page, you will see a list of the newest members. Once you are on their profile page, you will also see a friend request button under their avatar.

How do I know if I have a request?

Go to your Updates tab at the very top of any page, open it. Click on View All at the bottom of that box. On the right of that page you can view all of your friend requests and accept or decline.

How do I message them?

Once you have become friends, the system will now allow you to send them a message via our internal email system. You can do this two different ways.

1. Go to your Message tab and click on Compose Message. Begin typing their member name in the Send To ...  box. You can include up to 10 friends in one message.

2. Go to the members page and look for the tiny envelope icon on the left of their page under their avatar. This will open up the compose function.

If anyone sends you an unwanted spam like message, you can block them and/or report them to Admin using the icons provided.

Use this thread to ask for help. 

This post was edited by Lora - CEO at August 25, 2015 12:26 AM EDT
  • January 23, 2016 4:57 PM EST

Is there anyone here who is located in southeast Florida. Please let me know...would love to meet you. Marie Rose