Live Support

Forums » Etc.,

Weather Where You Are?

• September 9, 2015 9:03 AM EDT

We are getting our first cool front today. High in the 80s. 

We have been in 90s and 100 plus. 

I am so excited. 

Will be doing a yard sale soon and this helps in motivation. 

How is the weather where you are. 

I am in North part of Arkansas. 

Sandy 

• 62 posts
    September 9, 2015 11:41 AM EDT

We were suppose to get a cool frront late last week.  We, too have been in the mid to upper 90s a lot this summer.  If it came I missed it.  Also, we keep getting rain clouds everyday overhead, but no rain.  We could use the rain.  I'm in Charlotte, NC

• September 11, 2015 10:37 AM EDT

Storms last night and expected rain today but finally much cooler. 

Yeah. 

Sandy 

• 62 posts
    September 11, 2015 10:55 AM EDT

We had storms and rain last night, too - yeah!

• September 15, 2015 3:09 PM EDT

Getting warmer again. Spoiled by the cooler weather over the last few days. 

• September 24, 2015 2:12 PM EDT
    Cranberry lake. ... aka heaven.... balmy high 60s. Time for a kayak ride.
  • September 24, 2015 2:46 PM EDT

BEAUTIFUL

• September 27, 2015 7:37 PM EDT

We seem to be in a pattern of low 60s at night and middle 80s during day. 

I want Fall y'all. 

On a side note there will be a supermoon this evening. 

--------

Astronomers are gearing up to spot a rare phenomenon, as a lunar eclipse coincides with a so-called "supermoon".
    A supermoon occurs when the Moon is in the closest part of its orbit to Earth, meaning it appears larger in the sky.
    The eclipse - expected to make the Moon appear red in colour - will be visible in North America, South America, West Africa and western Europe.
    Nasa claims a supermoon last coincided with a lunar eclipse in 1982 and is not expected to again until 2033.

--------------

Some cities are even having watch parties. Fun! 

• October 5, 2015 3:45 PM EDT

Was spoiled over the weekend with highs of low 70s. 

Starting back now again with high in 80s. 

Praying for all those folks in the flooding in the Carolinas and on East Coast. 

Sandy 

• October 6, 2015 1:24 PM EDT

Here's a couple of fun pics of the fall foliage in the Adirondacks last week.  I'll take those bright & chilly days anytime!  Today at home it's balmy ...grey...:(

My adventursome hubby is actually standing on a big rock ledge out there ....dry feet all the way!

Some day I'm going to find the perfect vintage hat to wear - but till then my kayak hat must do!

As always - the Adirondacks never fail our hearts!!

• 62 posts
    October 6, 2015 1:25 PM EDT

Beautiful, Barbara

• October 11, 2015 7:02 PM EDT

Beautiful photos. Gorgeous scenery. Love the hat. 

We are having warmer high 80s again. 

Odd for us here in Arkansas. 

• March 24, 2016 9:00 PM EDT
    Cloudy and threatening to storm... in Blue Springs St Pk FL. luvin it here.
  • March 25, 2016 8:46 PM EDT

Lucky you - winter is still fighting back in Michigan. There were winter storm warnings yesterday for a big hunk of the state, though the "snow line" was well north of us and what we got was a pelting downpour. (Went to the gym in it, yuck.) Today was dry but much cooler - it's yo-yo season. Going to warm up over the weekend and into next week, though, 50s and 60s for highs. I'm seeing some green grass, daffodils in bud, and one house with a good microclimate had crocuses. Winter will still have some surprises in store - ice storms in mid-April aren't unknown here - but looks like spring is winning the battle.

• April 15, 2016 9:17 PM EDT

Made a move last summer to Georgia from Michigan...so Jan Flotsam from Michigan I know where you are coming from!  I was out hitting some garage sales today and all the homeowners I spoke to were originally from MI or WI and we all agreed that we like that the Spring starts early and goes on and on; as well as the Fall.  We have some Winter and some Hot Summer but I have been loving it and for one do not miss the snow! You were warmer today though 72 degrees- Yay MI!

• June 7, 2016 11:56 AM EDT

High 80s today and sunny. Last week it rained every day. 

Summer is upon us. Sandy 

• June 13, 2016 8:48 AM EDT

Hot, hot and hot this week. 

Mid to high 90s with lots of humidity. 

• 62 posts
    June 13, 2016 9:36 AM EDT

We are going to 'cool' down a bit this week - under 90 with possible rain tomorrow and Wed.

• June 15, 2016 7:55 AM EDT

We were 1 degree from record high yesterday - our AC decided to quit!  Cooller today, 90 and Thunderstorms.

• June 24, 2016 11:27 AM EDT

High of 94 degrees today. I hope you were able to get your AC fixed by now. 

Yikes. Change the filter regularly in such hot weather.